Mytour Vietnam is looking for funny & energetic colleagues to join our team!! You must be a team player & must be able to keep up with our fast paced environment. If you are ready for a new challenge in a nationally successful company, you have come to exactly the right place.
- Attend to customer''s travel enquiries and requests via phone and email professionally.
- Understand Customer''s travel requirements and propose appropriate itineraries at competitive prices.
- To provide information on hotel/resort requirements and assist with applications in a timely manner.
- Ensure all travel documentations, including all terms and conditions, ticket issuance and billings are processed accurately.
- To maintain and update corporate Customer''s profile in the system.
- To build and sustain excellent working relationships with customer through outstanding customer service and support.
- Candidate must possess at least a College Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English, Vietnamese.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Excellent skill of Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening in English.
- Prefer at least 1 year experience in travel environment.
- Prefer Good destinations and geographical knowledge.
- Service-oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous, positive mindset and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team spirit with ability to work independently.
- Can work under pressure.
3. Salary and benefit :
- Working in a professional environment with young and talented people
- More benefits will be discussed with short-listed candidates.
4. Work place: Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City
Contact: Ms.Huong - firstname.lastname@example.org Hotline: (04) 7109 9999 (line 238)