1. The Role
- We are looking for the Product Developer with a creativity, vision, drive, and experience to develop website plan
- The Product Developer will be responsible for roadmap planning and driving improvement Mytour Web, Mobile and Apps.
- This role includes understanding of customer behavior and planning UX.
- To be considered for this role, you must have a strong track record of success in driving consumers to adopt web and mobile product experiences.
- To be successful in this role, you must be a team player with strong strategic aptitude, product sensibilities, creative skill, and analytical capabilities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Track, test, and optimize the user funnel to ensure key performance metrics and to continuously improve best practices
- Analyze user needs and identify/prioritize the problems, pain points, and pleasure points (via analytics, behaviors, blogs, ratings/reviews, feedback, surveys, etc.).
- Plan research to understand customer needs and new opportunities
- Collaborate with designer beautiful and intuitive interfaces from concept to product
2. Required Education and Experience
- At least 1 year of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent (IT related Bachelor is prefered) will be an advantage
** Required Skills
- Creative & critical thinker
- Positive, committed attitude with ability to work effectively cross functionally.
- Ability to manage timelines and internal project resources.
- Very strong knowledge and interest of web technologies and e-commerce platform
- Web usability, User Experience, QA testing, and Microsoft Office
- Adobe Photoshop and .Net experience a plus
4. Workplace: Ho Chi Minh
5. Contact: Send your English CV to HR & Admin Department – email@example.com / hotline: 04 7109 9999 (ext 238)
Applications will be treated in confidence. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned.